Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Foundations

Do you love makeup as much as I do? Makeup is just one of those things that I just cant seem to stop buying!!!!  its so bad you guys! and Youtube is my biggest enabler. I'm going to keep doing these series reviewing on all the beauty products I have ever tried!! muahaha its going to be a lot.
That being said today is foundation!
Here is what I look for in a foundation. I don't like full coverage meaning thick foundation such as MAC studio fix fluid yuck. I like a slight glow to my skin, so no matte finish. And I like to apply with a brush, I just don't like fingers.



1, Nars Sheer Glow  For me this is a really good everyday option. But you have to be careful, it is not sheer! its more of a medium coverage and my skin looks "real" if you know what I mean. If you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend you getting a sample from Sephora! lets not forget about the color! I am in the color Stromboli and its perfect! They carry both pink and yellow undertones.

2, Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream This is something I wear when I don't wear makeup. You see how that doesn't make sense? I don't wear moisturizers with SPF so if I go outside I need to put on something right? but I don't do anything else to my face.  I feel that it gives enough coverage to just even out my skin tone and I don't find that I get too oily through the day.

3, Chanel Perfection Lumier I don't completely love this yet! its a little matte for me but it leaves my skin well lets say perfect? not full coverage in my opinion, it leaves it velvety. I feel that I need to use a heavy moisturizer before so it doesn't look too matte. if you are in to that try!

4, YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat This is my all time fav you guys. This is hands down the most beautiful thing you can put on your skin!!!haha  It gives me the nicest glow without being oily. I use this on special occasions when I want to look a little more natural.

5, Estee Lauder Double Wear If you are looking for a flawless foundation look no more! The cult favorite totally deserves all the hype. I wear this when I take pictures or special occasions. You just have to try this on your own! For me this is medium to full coverage but it still looks like my real skin which is really important to me. and it doesn't feel cakey.

I hope I was able to help you ladies and gents!!




No comments:

Post a Comment