Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The only color I wear

Another beauty post you guys!  I promise I'm coming soon with an outfit post! but for today I wanted to share "the only color I wear" meaning Makeup!! I used to experiment with makeup a lot. Now I'm all about simplifying my life! I will go in to that on another post. Here are the things I think it's key items in your makeup bag.



OOOOOOOOkay 3 out of 4 is lip product, oops.

1, Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick I'm pretty sure this is an online item, so don't write it down and head to the mall! order now!! This is the most flattering perfect nude you guys. don't hesitate just do it!

2, Nars Audatious Sandra This might be un intimidated color for some of you. I have a medium skin with olive undertone. and this lipstick is a brick red which is kind of brown. But boy oh boy I LOVE THIS RED! It's very different from what I have in my collection of reds. I like that it's not in your face red.

3, Nars Bahama This is the newest item in my makeup collection, and loving lots! It's one of those 90's kylie Jenner colors. There is not much to say about this, try! the formula of these velvet matte pencils are THE BEST!!!

4, MAC Uninterrupted shadow This has become the only shadow I wear! it doesn't look much in the pot, bit uhhhhhh it is so perfect! I lightly dust this on the crease and I call it a day my friends. so natural so perfect!


Hey just go get these like right now! you will LOVE them!


Thank you for your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment