Monday, February 16, 2015

Alex's Hair

This post just needed to happen for me for personal reasons. I feel we are coming close to a big change around here..my second born Alex's hair that is!
If you follow me on Instgram you can see Alex's hair in all it's glory! so go follow me there!


Alex had his first and last hair cut when he was around a year old. I always liked how long hair looked on little boys. I couldn't do that with Daniel since he had such thick and coarse hair, as soon as his hair gets shaggy it gets CRAZY! So alex was my perfect experiment! haha
I always get "when are you gonna cut his hair?" "what a cute girl you have!" from family friends and strangers. At first I was bothered by them but I learned how to ignore it. Of course there is always those that are an extreme ass.
The reason why I couldn't cut my baby's hair is because he is just so cute! with long hair! last summer he was rocking a bun on top of his head! Cutest thing ever!!!!! And the real reason is that I'm afraid to lose my baby. I'm sure every mom/dad that has a boy know that everytime they cut their child's hair they look so much older! I guess im just too afraid to feel that he id growing up. It used to just be all over his face but it never bothered him! he never complained! now he learned to sweep it to the side, again super cute. I say its coming to the end because its so long! the back always curls up naturally so you cant really see how long it is but when its wet and straight it almost touches his bum. My husband has been telling me to lets just cut it! and I have to agree with him. Like my husband says he will look really handsome. So I'm ready yall! I don't know when this "Big event" is happening but I guess I needed to write down my feelings and post this adorable picture of him.
I want to say to all of my long haired boy having moms, do it! let it grow! it is so fun! and your boy will love it too! Alex does! he tells you not to touch his hair! So lets see how his big day is gonna go.
Wish us luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment