Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hello again

I am doing this as I watch Friends on Netflix so my brain might do something funny. Sorry in advance! I decided to really Really start a Blog this time. Like REALLY!!! This is the thing about me, I get bored easily! and discouraged and self conscious! I started my first attempt at a blog when I first got married as a form of family journal..well we all know how that ended. My second attempt was 2 years ago, me trying to be a fashion blogger and shit. That's all I have to say about that.

I wanted to be authentic. I'm 26 years old, married for 6 and a half years and have 3 kids. I thought I was mature and knew all about life! After all these years I guess I'm still learning! a lot! But hey! i still like to pretend like I know everything! who doesn't! anyways I don't really have anything I want say just that I want to try it again! 3rd times the charm right?
i would love it if you follow me on my imperfect journey.


Welcome to KISS! its short for Kim Stafford Style. Its cute right? My husband came up with it!

Besos.


No comments:

Post a Comment