Sunday, March 1, 2015

Black & White

Hey ladies, I have attended a blogger lunch yesterday hosted by the amazing Courtney Brown of  Cents of style and Jacqu of Looks for lovelies. It was amazing! we got some insight on this past Alt summit which is great because they always have AMAZING speakers and we got some great tips on blogging.

This is what I wore! Its also a little review on a company called Missguided, they are based in the UK and recently became available to order online in the US.





Sweater Missguided (no longer available) | Skirt Missguided | Coat H&M (no longer available) | Shoes Zara (no longer available) | Bag Goyard


So here is the thing about Missguided. I am obsessed with European fashion and follow a lot of UK bloggers and vloggers. I have seen alot of cute thing from Missguided through them. I paid with my own money for the sweater and skirt! On the website they state that you will get your item within 2 weeks....lie, it took 3 weeks! I never received the email regarding tracking information. I am a huge online shopper so that is unacceptable! So I emailed the customer service to see if they can give me the tracking number they did in a very timely manner. guess what the link and the website is totally useless!!!

Obviously they have a lot of cute thing and the price is good in my opinion but the company....not so sure! if you don't mind getting your package 3weeks later of ordering give it a go! I am Happy with my kitted set. Its different and totally up my alley.


thank you for having a look! Have a good rest of your day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment