Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mama's Sunday

I'm that girl that stopped wearing heels on Sundays! after having kids that is. I don't know about you guys but especially because I'm nursing! Just having your baby glued to you the whole 3 hours and and chasing your toddler! I just cant do it anymore. I'm all about having cute flats! And these I wore this past Sunday are different and I think they are cute! They are identical to the Tibi pair without the price tag. Can we talk about this sweater! ugh the comfiest! the softest! I got them when they were like $10 over presidents day sale, I really need other colors!





Sweater H&M | Skirt Zara | Jacket Jcrew(no longer available) | Shoes Forever21 




Thanks for stopping by! 

Just don't worry about my bruised legs! I just have really active 2 boys by me 24-7!!! 




1 comment: